There are a lot of blogs out there listing what you can do to be more green in your home. Today, we’re going to tell you what you can do to be more green within your community!
- Form a neighborhood cleanup crew
Bring people from your neighborhood together to clean up any garbage in and around the area
including parks, sidewalks, and peoples yards
- Volunteer at your local farmers market
- Form a Guerrilla Gardening team. Plant gardens where there is empty space.
- Start a recycling center. Find out who in your city takes used batteries, light bulbs, and other items that aren’t always taken at the curb
- Donate Clothes. Donating your used clothing ensures that people who cannot otherwise afford new clothes will have something to wear. Also, by donating and buying from second hand stores or local vendors, you’re adding far less miles on the clothes, adding less fuel to the bill.