T would like to thank Jackie from Swerving for Butterflies for nominating me Our Tiny Earth for the Sunshine Award. It means so much to me that you have taken the time to read what I have written. It’s truly awesome that someone so positive as Jackie is out there, You have an amazing blog and an amazing message. Thank you.
1. If you are nominated, you must blog a post linking back to the person/blog that nominated you.
2. You must answer some questions, nominate ten fellow bloggers and link their blogs to the post!
3. You should comment on your nominees’ blogs to let them know you’ve nominated them.
So, here are the questions:
1. Who is your favorite philosopher?
I don’t know if one could call him a philosopher, but Thoreau has changed my life
2. What is your favorite number?
I don’t have one
3. What is your favorite animal?
It’s certainly not a cat
4. What are your Facebook and Twitter URLs?
Twitter: @OurTinyEarth Facebook https://www.facebook.com/OurTinyEarth
5. What is your favorite time of the day?
Walking through the garden
6. What was your favorite vacation?
Michelle and I do a lot of traveling. We going back to the Northwest. It seems to be where our hearts are
7. What is your favorite physical activity?
I love riding my bike
8. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
Wegmans Organic Lemonade
9. What is your favorite flower?
10. What is your passion?
10 Deserving Blogs. (There is no real order. I kept the numbers to keep track. I could have gone all day.)
I would like to thank all the wonderful people in the blogosphere, for this truly is a wonderful community!